Short version: I didn't do any editing.
Excuses given (in no particular order):
- I had family visiting (my cousin was here this week and we catch up in person all too rarely, so I attached myself to her like a limpet. I'm sure she loved it).
- I started back at work (day job) this week after having two weeks holiday.
- I began to panic about the lack of reviews "Absolution" had received and resolved to fix that forthwith, by approaching a hand-picked (after many hours trawling online) select few bloggers and asking them if they would like to be involved in my (somewhat slapdash) marketing plan. (Footnote: many of them jumped at the chance *insert goofy grin here*).
- The above took several hours (SEVERAL HOURS!) resulting in more than one 2am bedtime.
- It was hot. And cold. But not simultaneously. Come on Mother Nature, sort your shiznizzle out, please!
I did, however, manage to...
Edit this lovely photo I took of Oriental Bay when we were holidaying with friends in Wellington over New Years. (The friends in question are the people you see in the photo - hi guys!). I was going for the vintage postcard feel. What do you think?
I also finished beading this necklace, featuring a removable bookmark that's interchangeable with another pendant (that's book-related right? Right?).
Surely that counts for something...?